Monday, September 20, 2010

Thursday Link Love


I am cheating and writing this on Wednesday while Pacman naps.


Although to be honest ( and only because I know none of my dear readers will ‘tell on me’ ) I should be studying, but you see ‘Farmer Wants a Wife’ is on tonight meaning I can’t blog then. You see the dilemma I’m in ?

Moving on ( I am on a bit of time frame dolls ) you know I’m a fan of a bit of link love especially when I come across some amazing posts. So, Follow Thursday anyone ?

Roll on over to Frock & Roll for some inspiration on inspiration boards. Okay, I made that sound a little confusing, just trust me. Click the link darling.

il etait une fois, as always hits the nail right on the head. This is the cutest post I have seen in forever.

You know over here, we I, am a big fan of Ms Critique so please do hop on over and see why she ( and the rest of the world ) is talking about TheO

I only just stumbled across this blog today, but just visit it . An Obsession with The Fabulous. Need a better reason than just cause I told you so ? This lovely blogger has a photo of her with Kim Kardashian. See ? I knew you’d go running !

Now I’m going to assume there is no one left reading this ( If the Kim K photo wasn’t enough to get rid of you, I don’t know what will ) but to any of the laggers ( there’s always one ! ) have a wonderful Thursday, and as always, if you have some links you love, send them my way darlings.

The Girl in Red Heels. Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment