Monday, September 20, 2010

Tag - You're it !



I have to say, this is such a cute way to get to know other bloggers.

Anyways, the lovely Jade over at Jade Musing 'tagged' me and gave me these seven questions to answer.

1. What is your current favourite makeup item?
Always a tough one ( to just pick one favourite ! ) Napoleon Pro Palette Concealer. Three shades in the one tub so it's easy to get the colour you want and perfect for hiding the dark circles that have been hovering under my eyes.

2. What is your current favourite nail polish?
Lately, I've been loving anything turquoise, lavender and orange. 

3. What is your current favourite item of clothing?
 Maxi Dresses !

4. Current favourite shoes?
A pair of nude heels I bought from Kmart ( no, not joking ) they cost me $20 - Bargain.

5. General dreams and aspirations for the future?
Finish my Bachelor ! And have another bubba.

6. Favourite animal?
Penguins ! Seriously. I'm obsessed. They are adorable and they choose a mate for life, which I think is so sweet.

7. Favourite jewellery accessory?
Well that's an easy one - my Guess necklace that the Mister bought me !


So darlings, to keep the love going, go on and answer these questions on your own blog !

The Girl in Red Heels. Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment