Sunday, September 19, 2010

Shop & Tell


I’m putting this out there for all the Shopaholics who may have been a bit busy this week and missed the news.

Westfield is going to pay one very lucky lady ( or lad ) to shop their little heart out for twelve months, track down trends, travel, and report everything back to the online/offline/facebook/twitter/videoblog communities. Oh and one more thing ? They’re giving that lucky someone a whole $100 000 salary ( as well as benefits ) to do it.

Honestly, it’s a dream job.

All you have to do is pop online, fill out an ‘application form’ ( name, contact details, answer a few questions and upload a photo and/or video of yourself ) and you could become the ‘Westfield Insider’. Seriously, what are you waiting for ?

Now I’d be a lousy blogger if I didn’t leave you with a few links – you don’t want to be googling details when you should be on the path to your dream job ! So,  to read more about the job click here, fill your application form in here and don’t forget to read those pesky old terms and conditions here.

If you do apply, I would love to hear about it. And if you do, I honestly wish you the best of luck.
Have a lovely weekend Dolls. I’m turning the big two – one on Sunday and my Mister has a whole day of suprises planned ( I have to admitt, I’m kind of scared ! ). Would love to hear what you’ll be up to do.

The Girl in Red Heels. Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment