Sunday, September 19, 2010

Is Jennifer Hawkins Loveable ?



I’ve mentioned Jennifer Hawkins on here before. Missed it ? Try here

And lately, she has been the centre of a few Twitter conversations, or more her two recent ads have been the centre of the conversations. She has also ( for some reason ? ) been the main topic of searches which have let people to this blog. So perhaps I should put aside the fact that I find her highly annoying and sign up to be her biggest fan ? And let's not forget her Marie Claire cover from the beginning of the year.

Anyways, haven’t seen the ads ?
Check out the Loveable ad here and the Myer ad here 

The feedback I’ve read has been mixed.
Some love them. Some hate them ( This is where I put my hand up ). Some love one and not the other. You get the picture – everybody has an opinion. Even my Mister. He loves the Loveable one. Why ? Because she drinks a blue milkshake. And he has some odd obsession with blue milkshakes. And blue icecream.

So I put it to you dear readers, what do you think of the ads ?

And if someone could explain to me exactly what she is even doing in the Myer ad ( I still don’t get it ), it would much appreciated.

Take care Dolls,
The Girl in Red Heels. Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment