Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Link Love


First up, I just have to get me a Paris wall sticker. And paint a wall black. How fabulous does it look !

Next up, this weeks Link Love. Yes, I've decided to make this a regular thing because who doesn't like to share the love a little ?


First up Miss Lexi. What can I say, I adore her. And I'm loving that she is blogging again. Check out her 'Reward System'. If you're lacking inspiration/motivation for ticking off your to-do list, then this post is a must read for you. While you're there, read the 30 Day Movie Challenge.

Incase you didn't get enough talk of Brownlow fashion see The Mustard Jumper here, A Fatal Attraction to Cuteness here, Il etait une fois here and of course my very own here. And I will tell you, the verdict of the best and worst dressed are all very different.

Head over to Devine and see what Miss Corinne Devine has learnt lately.

And last but not least, Terrie Berrie's Beauty Blog talks Chanel.

What links are you loving this week ?

The Girl in Red Heels. Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment