Monday, September 20, 2010

Can you tell me..


.. How to get to Sesame Street ? Seriously.

Because it seems to be a celeb hotspot these days.

The latest ? None other than Katy Perry.

The adorable 'Teenage Dream' singer heads on over to Sesame Street to play with Elmo and sing a 'kid friendly' version of her song Hot & Cold - Roll on over here to check out the clip.

She isn't the first ( and won't be the last ) celebrity to make a visit to the famous street which homes Oscar the Grouch and Big Bird.

Past guests include Adam Sandler, Cameron Diaz, Sarah Jessica Parker, Jason Mraz and our very own Hugh Jackman. And the big upcoming one, Oprah lends her voice as a 'O' puppet hosting a 'tv show' doing interviews.

I must say that having a Sesame Street watching toddler allows me to sit down and watch it and it's suprisingly entertaining. I find myself giggling over the Sesame Street 'spoofs' such as 'Desperate Houseplants', Polly Darton and my favourite Law & Order : SLU ( Special Letters Unit ).

So if you'll excuse me, I'm off to make a cuppa and watch Sesame Steet attend to some housework.

Happy Tuesday everyone.

The Girl in Red Heels. Xo

3 comments:

  1. Funny you should post this - today they showed that episode with Adam Sandler. I was thinking gee, Sesame Street is a lot cooler now than when I was a wee lass!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They showed it again ? I actually missed it today. But I have seen both the Adam Sandler and the Cameron Diaz one twice in the last month or so !

    And yes, I have to agree. Sesame Street is wayyy cooler these days :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watch a bit of SS, my current fave is yo gabba gabba though, it makes me want to dance around the lougeroom :D

    ReplyDelete