Thursday, December 2, 2010

Blake Lively Knows how to Shop !


Now we all know that I'm a bit of a Team Blair kinda gal, but, I have to say that I would give just about anything (Except for my Mister and Pacman, of course!) to be Blake Lively for a day - or one of her nearest and dearest.
The Gossip Girl star spent a whopping $9000 on forty pairs of Louboutin's in New York several weeks ago.
Nope, not a typo, forty pairs.
Of course, they aren't all for herself. Lively said "I have sisters, so I’m getting gifts for them and for friends."
Happy to hear Blake - afterall, Christmas is about sharing, right ? But don't worry, she didn't forget  about herself, confessing "Of course, I got quite a few for myself, too."

Have a fabulous weekend Dolls,
The Girl in Red Heels. Xo




2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! If I had endless disposable income I would happily spend $9000 on Louboutin's in NEW YORK. *Sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww blakie
    <3 what a sweetheart she is she could be my BFF anytime ;D

    ReplyDelete