Sunday, December 5, 2010

Link Love - Christmas Edition.


Welcome to 'Link Love - The Christmas Edition', full of Christmas Wish Lists and Gift Guides.
Grab yourself a mug of hot cocoa (or perhaps a beer - that would seem more Australian) and enjoy a bit of Christmas reading.

Counter Obsession promises Santa she has been good and leaves him with her Christmas wish list.

Things I love lends a helping hand to Christmas shopping with a list of top beauty Christmas gifts.

Amy from Things I never Knew asks for just three things this Christmas.

Il etait une fois shares some gorgeous Kelly Smith Christmas illustrations.

Tegania's Thoughts gives us her Christmas Wish List for 2010

EmmaBovaryBeauty celebrates her very first blog post with her Christmas wish list

Talia from Life's Visual Journal lists her top five gifts for Chritmas this year.

Hip & Haute reviews The Body Shops limited edition Christmas goodies.


Merry Christmas,
The Girl in Red Heels.Xo


1 comment:

  1. Oh thank you for my mention=) I'm mad for Christmas, I wonder if anyone would mind me posting a few more wishlists hehe

    ReplyDelete