Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The Flu and Jimmy Choo


Don't come too close Dolls, I've come down with a nasty case of the flu.
Please bare with me while I take the day off to lay on the couch, eat chicken soup and watch a marathon of The Hills - yeah right. It's more like convince Pacman to sit and watch tv (easier said then done) and try not to be sick as I clean up the yoghurt he decided to throw on the floor.

Anyway, I'll hopefully have my best blogging face (and real face) back on by Monday. Until then, why not check out some of my favourite bloggers instead (though their blogs are completely fabulous, try not to forget about me!). You'll find some links to them here and here.

Before I go, Happy Birthday Jimmy Choo!
The Girl in Red Heels. Xo

2 comments:

  1. Hey there! Cute blog. Get well soon... :)

    Shruti
    pumplicious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete